Combining three as tasty things as our crunchy Honey & Mango granola, cookies and ice cream can only result in something amazing! These original ice cream sandwiches can be the perfect cooling dessert on a sunny day, or a comforting treat on those gloomy rainy days.
- 140g All purpose flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 85g Unsalted butter
- 200g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ½ Teaspoon cinnamon
- 150g Granola Creations – Mango & Honey
- Vanilla (or other favorite) ice cream
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Beat in the egg and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with baking soda and cinnamon. Little by little, stir the dry into the wet ingredients. Once everything is combined, add in the granola.
- Form the dough into bite-sized balls and bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes (or until the cookies turn golden brown). Allow to cool completely.
- Assemble the sandwich by placing a cookie face down on your worksurface. Spoon the ice cream onto the cookie and then close the sandwich by gently pressing a cookie on top facing up.
TIP: Try different granola and ice cream flavors! How about cookies made with our Peanut Butter & Chocolate granola combined with chocolate chip ice cream?