Mango & Honey Ice Cream Sandwiches
Jun, 10, 2019 by Granola Creations
Combining three as tasty things as our crunchy Honey & Mango granola, cookies and ice cream can only result in something amazing! These original ice cream sandwiches can be the perfect cooling dessert on a sunny day, or a comforting treat on those gloomy rainy days.
140g All purpose flour
3/4 Teaspoon baking soda
85g Unsalted butter
½ Teaspoon cinnamon
150g Granola Creations – Mango & Honey
Vanilla (or other favorite) ice cream
1. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar.
2. Beat in the egg and mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with baking soda and cinnamon. Little by little, stir the dry into the wet ingredients. Once everything is combined, add in the granola.
4. Form the dough into bite-sized balls and bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes (or until the cookies turn golden brown). Allow to cool completely.
5. Assemble the sandwich by placing a cookie face down on your worksurface. Spoon the ice cream onto the cookie and then close the sandwich by gently pressing a cookie on top facing up. For an extra touch, cover the sides in more granola!
TIP: Try different granola and ice cream flavors! How about cookies made with our Peanut Butter & Chocolate granola combined with chocolate chip ice cream?