Granola Jam Squares
Feb, 01, 2018 by Granola Creations
This buttery crust with sweet jam filling and crunchy crumble topping will satisfy all your sweet cravings! Fill your house with the amazing smell of strawberries and cinnamon and enjoy these Granola Jam Squares with your afternoon tea or coffee.
120g All-purpose flour
¼ Teaspoon baking soda
150g Granola Creations – Cinnamon & Raisin
200g Strawberry jam
1. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar.
2. Add in the flour and baking soda and mix well. Fold in our Cinnamon & Raisin granola.
3. Set 1/3 of the mixture aside and press the bigger part into a small baking tray or a pie dish lined with baking paper. Chill the crust in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Spread the strawberry jam onto the crust and crumble the remaining 1/3 of the mixture on top.
5. Bake at 180°C until it turns golden brown (approximately 35 min).
TIP: Try using different granola and jam flavors! How about Tropical Fruit & Nuts granola crust combined with some pineapple jam?