Granola Cups With Yogurt
Feb, 07, 2018 by Granola Creations
These scrumptious treats are a lot easier to make than you might think! Made of healthy, natural ingredients and topped with fresh berries, these cups will become your new breakfast favorite.
2 Cups Granola Creations – Tropical Fruit & Nuts
2 Tablespoons honey
3 Tablespoons coconut oil
350g Plain yogurt
1. Roughly blend one cup of our Tropical Fruit & Nuts Granola.
2. Combine the blended granola with another cup of granola (unblended), honey, coconut oil and 1 egg.
3. Grease a muffin tin and press the granola mixture into the muffin cups.
4. Baked at 170°C until golden brown (about 15-20 minutes).
5. Remove the cups from the oven and let them cool down completely. Fill them with yogurt and decorate with your favorite fruit. Serve immediately.
TIP 1: Let the granola mixture chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before pressing it into the muffin cups for easier manipulation.
TIP 2: You can prepare the granola cups in advance and fill them shortly before serving to prevent them from going soggy.