Chocolate Coconut Mousse
Jun, 10, 2019 by Granola Creations
Try out this recipe for a truly decadent dark chocolate mousse perfected with crunchy almonds and sweet coconut flakes! This dessert is so heavenly it will immediately become your favorite.
200g Dark chocolate
250ml Whipping cream
3 Tablespoons sugar
Granola Creations – Chocolate Coconut Clusters
1. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place them into a heatproof bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to boil. Turn down the heat and stir constantly until the sugar dissolves.
3. Pour the sugar syrup over the chocolate. Stir until the mixture is smooth and let it cool down to a room temperature.
4. Whip the cream and, spoon by spoon, fold it into the chocolate mixture.
5. Divide the chocolate mousse into 3 glasses or bowls and place the mixture in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
6. Before serving, crumble our Chocolate Coconut Clusters over the top and decorate with strawberries.